Wednesday, March 14, 2012

one, two........♥

Today is my Nephew Nathan's birthday.....
He is two years old today.
He love's my cupcakes.

His smile is contagious. ♥
Even when he's naughty.
You can't help but laugh at him. 
Future heart breaker...I mean really! look at those eyes!
I made him an Elmo cupcake for his birthday.
Someday he's going to either hate me for this tutu picture,
or laugh about it with me. ♥
I think the cutest thing ever was
when I went to Japan for 2 months...
When I came back home, and walked through the door
he got so excited that his legs started moving before he did!
Then when I was unpacking he kept sitting in my suitcase like
he thought I was going to leave again,
and if I was he was coming with!
Happy Birthday to one of the silliest little boys I know,
my life wouldn't be the same without you.
I love you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment