Saturday, August 24, 2013

Icing Smiles. ♥♥♥

I always feel like giving back is just something you should do.
Even when you don't have a lot to give, it's the little things that really matter.
I honestly feel like I wouldn't be where I am today,
if people didn't have that kind of giving generosity towards me!
Even now everyday all of you give me something, you give me support, and hope by little facebook posts, even coming in here and just buying a cupcake. You all give me so much.
I had the chance to make a cake for a special little boy
celebrating the 1 year anniversary of his heart transplant!
When I saw the post for it, I jumped at the chance to be able to do it!

It's not every day you get the chance to be apart of something like this.
I couldn't believe people weren't lined up wanting to make him a cake.
I can't even imagine what he went through, what his family had to go through.
How could you not want to make him a cake?
This is the cake I made him, yes there are sparkles, yes that is a sparkly batman
and extra, extra heaping overflowing scoops of love baked into this cake!

Here he is with his cake!!! He loved it,
so I think that means mission accomplished?!

I hope I left a little sparkle on his lips after he ate the cake,
because he sure left more then a little sparkle in my heart!

Photobucket

P.S.
Icing Smiles
is such an amazing cause!
Go like them on Facebook!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment