Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sparkle on....!!!

I have never felt so overwhelmed with cupcake love before!
On my birthday when I walked into my store filled with balloons from people who love me!
To all the people who gave me celebration hugs on my *one* year of being open!
To the little cute things I randomly find wrote about my store in the newspaper.
All the sparkly comments on my facebook page!
To the perfectly worded nicest thing anyone has every wrote about my cupcakes!
All the new fun people I have been meeting, it is just this overwhelming feeling of happiness.
It makes me want to twirl around, and throw glitter at everyone because I love you all!
You're filling my heart with even more sparkly memories!

Thank you for making me feel like I am adding a little bit more sparkle to the world
...one cupcake at a time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment