Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It was a dozen, and a half cupcakes of fun! ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ I recently applied to be on cupcakes! I'm *crossing* my fingers they call me!
Anyways....last Saturday I went down to Madison for the Iron Cupcake!
It was a dozen, and a half cupcakes of fun! ♥ ♥ ♥

On the way back, we got lost, and ended up stopping at culvers!
I went in, and got food. I was wearing my "I heart iSparkle Cupcakes" t-shirt.
This guy started asking me if this sparkly cupcakes place was real! I was like yes I own it!
Then they wanted cupcakes...so of course I had to go get some of the left over cupcakes I made for iron cupcake, and share them! They were all so happy! They gave me hugs, and free ice cream, and said they would come visit, and they expect to see me on cupcake wars someday!

It made me so happy that my cupcakes made them all happy!
It was like we were meant to get lost, and end up there!

I'm starting to think I need a little pink cupcake
mobile so I can bring sparkly cupcakes to everyone!!!

♥ ♥ ♥I just had to share my little cupcake story with you all! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment