Sunday, September 9, 2012

dreams become reality...♥♥♥

I strongly believe in dreaming big, and reaching for the stars.
I think there are too many people out there that don't dream, that don't reach for the stars, that don't believe in themselves because of other people around them trying to bring them down.
I've had someone tell me once that I shouldn't even own my own business because I'm too young.
I don't think you can be too young to live your life.
There isn't an age limit on dreams.
Everyday should be a grand adventure.



Everyone who is telling me that I can't do this,
is just pushing me harder to prove them wrong.
I do believe that I am proving them wrong everyday.
I have so many other people who are supporting me, who love me,
who believe in me, who know that I got this in the bag!



I feel like I was meant to add a little sparkle
to the lives of everyone who comes into my bakery.


Just know that this little store in Wisconsin Rapids,
is just the first step of my dream....
I have big plans for my sparkly cupcakes, you just wait!


“Life is short, live bold! Be heard, be you, dream big, take risks, don’t wait.” – Misty Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment