Tuesday, November 22, 2011

V.I.T.C. ♥

A lovely little girl named Hallie not only asked me to go with her to V.I.P. day at her school, but she also asked me to make her cupcakes......& not just any cupcakes.

Pink...

Sparkly.......

TURKEY CUPCAKES!

I like to call these cupcakes V.I.T.C. VERY important turkey cupcakes. Because the turkeys must be pretty important if they get to be covered in glitter, right? When I was finished making them even I was covered in glitter! I felt like a fairy, a cupcake fairy ♥ who should be able to fly; fly far, far away to a land of cupcakes, and all things shiny, sparkly, and yummy!


eeeeeeep!

 I think they turned out adorable! ♥
All the kids at Hallie's school didn't want to eat them because they were too pretty!

Ooooh!
I even....
PUT ONE ON A STICK.
Like a cakepop!
Or...
A TURKEYPOP! (:
The little boy who I gave it to, his mom told me that
he ate the head off, and laughed evilly! bwahahahaha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment